In earlier times, the vineyards belonging to the Church played a most significant role in the development of viticulture.
Thus the name of this vineyard preserves the memory of a Jesuit order which owned land in Forst in 1764 and is counted among the champions of wine-growing. The soil consists of sandstone gravel, sandy clay and basalt. The tight layers of clay and sandstone ensure optimum hydrology and mineral absorption. The Rieslings are extremely fine and elegant, characterised by a harmonious interplay of acidity and minerality.
The vineyard encompasses a total area of 7 ha, we own 0.6 ha.